Teams as Systems
How can you leverage the talents and creativity of each member of your team?
Teams rely on intense, collaborative work to accomplish a specific goal or task that could not be accomplished as well by an individual or a work group. An effective team increases the productivity, satisfaction, and growth of each of its team members, the team itself, and the rest of the organization. -The Wisdom of Teams
Teams as Systems supports the team in identifying the current state of the system, what’s needed next, and the plan of action that will move performance to the next level.
- Enhance team and individual awareness.
- Educate on Systems Concepts: linked systems, nested systems, and archetypes.
- Develop team agreements.
- Discover the skills of high-performing teams.
- Leverage the wisdom of the group to develop group priorities and action plans.
Who would benefit
- Newly formed teams.
- Teams that are stuck or have reached a performance plateau.
- Teams experiencing dysfunction or unresolved conflicts.
- Teams looking to learn more about successful team behaviors and team toxins.
- 2 hour Executive Orientation
- One day workshop
- Debrief with Executive Sponsor