Leadership Coaching Circles
What will it take to unleash your full potential?
Leadership Coaching Circles are a facilitated group process that focuses on what is needed most to enhance leader-effectiveness. Xponents’ coaches ask compelling questions intended to move the group to a new level of thinking, and challenge the group to uncover innovative and creative solutions to support new levels of performance. The ultimate objective is to develop a community of practice who is able to become independent and self-directed.
Who would benefit
- Teams looking for opportunities to strengthen their relationships and increase their productivity and positivity.
- Leaders and Managers that want an innovative and organic learning process.
- Business professionals in leadership positions interested in developing their coaching and leadership skills.
- Managers who have just learned a new skill set, and would benefit from support as they integrate and reinforce the learning.
- Identifying, strategizing, developing, and executing an action plan on the team’s greatest business priority.
- Recognizing team skills and toxins; the importance of balancing vision, strategy, and tactics; the power of leveraging diverse strengths and experiences inherent in teams.
- Virtual meeting place and interactive blog
- Two 60-minute calls per month
- 6-8 people in a coaching circle
- 3-month and 6-month packages