Products & Services:
Context of Coaching
“This was an excellent course that was motivating and inspiring. It was good to see different approaches and new ways to coach and has given me lots of new ideas and skills to take back to and share with my team. There are many excellent techniques such as the “Sparking Insight” that we can apply and take forward in our coaching roles”
Context of Coaching is the first of three workshops in the dynamic series, The Cycle of Transformation. This experiential workshop is delivered exclusively by Xponents. Leader Coaches will learn fundamental coaching skills and hone these skills by practicing them in a transformational performance coaching model.
Who would benefit:
- Business professionals in leadership positions interested in driving results while being caring and connected to their team.
- Leaders and Managers that want a practical approach to learning how to coach.
- Teams looking for opportunities to strengthen their relationships and increase their productivity.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand and demonstrate coaching fundamentals.
- Deliver specific feedback.
- Conduct transformational coaching models.
What you will learn:
Fundamental Coaching Skills
- Developing Authentic Trust
- Building Confidence
- Being Transparent
- Assuming Greatness
- Holding Accountable
- Sparking Insight
- Asking Compelling Questions
- Intentional Listening
- Moving Into Action
- Collaborative Action Planning
- Focus on Specific Behaviors
S.A.G.E Feedback Model
- C.A.R.E.E.R Coaching
- G.O.A.L.S. & R.E.V.I.E.W. Meetings
- S.K.I.L.L. Meeting
- Dramatic design
- Behavior modeling
- Dialogue related to relevant work experiences
A two-day workshop
Notes: Minimum class size 9, maximum 21