Products & Services:
Connecting through Coaching
Connecting through Coaching is the second of three workshops in the dynamic series, The Cycle of Transformation. This experiential workshop is delivered exclusively by Xponents. Team members will participate with their intact workgroup in a safe environment to expand their coaching skills beyond the foundation-work completed in the first workshop, Context of Coaching.
Who would benefit
- Teams looking for opportunities to strengthen their relationships and increase their productivity.
- Business professionals in leadership positions who have the potential to enhance team performance through coaching and improved communication.
- Leaders with coaching experience who are ready to take their feedback skills to the next level.
What you will learn
- How to build on the fundamental coaching skills.
- How to identify the coaching priority for yourself and others.
- How to coach the coach, or peer coaching.
- How to deliver tough feedback without making it personal.
At the end of this course, you will be able to
- Demonstrate fundamental coaching skills.
- Deliver focused and specific, behaviorally-based feedback.
- Deepen relationships with peers through peer coaching.
- Real life coaching scenarios.
- Peer coaching.
- Group process/coaching circles.
A two-day workshop with intact teams
Note: Maximum class size is 7