Xponents, Inc. is a Learning and Development Consultancy that designs, develops, and delivers cutting-edge training programs. Xponents’ experienced resources also provide coaching services for individuals and teams. Our focus is on elevating individuals, teams, and organizations above self-imposed limitations to recognize their limitless potential through honoring and unleashing the unique values, vision, purpose, and talents inherent in all.
Deb Siverson founded Xponents in 2003 to help organizations bring out the best in their people. She believes this is accomplished, in part, by having more authentic conversations in the workplace. Deb is the creator of the coaching series, Executing Coaching Excellence, designed to improve performance by helping managers have a positive impact on team members through enhanced communication and coaching skills. Deb is a certified coach, master speaker, and facilitator.
President and Founder, Deb Siverson, CPCC, PCC
Production and Engagement Manager, Dameon Merkl
Xponents has worked with a variety of clients in large and small firms. Xponents has designed and delivered unique customized workshops that enhance individual and team effectiveness. Xponents has also developed training programs that target effectiveness gaps, allowing participants to hone their knowledge and skills to improve proficiency. Xponents employs a variety of adult learning techniques to engage participants. The interaction and connection with each individual is the key to improved understanding of the concepts and materials presented.
- Wells Fargo
- Charter One
- U.S. Department of Energy
- U.S. Department of Labor
- U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service
- U.S. Department of Interior, Bureau of Reclamation
- U.S. Department of Interior, Bureau of Indian Affairs
4800 Wadsworth Blvd.
Wheat Ridge, CO 80033
Phone: (303) 238-9733
Fax: (303) 238-0201
Email: [email protected]
Products and Services:
- Leadership Coaching for individuals and groups
- Creates self-awareness that leads to insight, action, and transformation.
- Recipients identify, strategize, develop, and execute an action plan on the individual and/or team’s greatest business priority.
- Recipients recognize team skills and toxins; the importance of balancing vision, strategy, and tactics; the power of leveraging diverse strengths and experiences inherent in teams.
- Leader Coach Workshops for leaders and managers
Managers learn and practice:
- Coaching skills and protocols.
- Effectively delivering specific, behaviorally based feedback.
- Identifying high-impact areas of focus.
- Collaborating with team members on development plans.
- Establishing personal accountability for results.
- Leadership Development for leaders and managers
- Gain awareness of their natural talents, competencies, strengths, and opportunities.
- Define areas to work on to develop and improve effectiveness.
- Develop a team focus to improve the climate within the work environment.
- Build stronger relationships with team members and customers.
- Customized Learning & Performance Programs
- Emotional Intelligence 2.0
- Team Diagnostic International
- EIN: 42-1575914
- NAICS: 611430
- DUNS Number: 149040995
- CAGE Code: 5KCP7
- GSA Contract Number: GS-02F-0038X
- S Corporation, 2003
- Accept all Major Credit Cards & Federal Government Purchase Cards